Dexatel is looking for a qualified Community Manager to join our team. If you have experience in social media, promotional events and PR, we would like to meet you.
– Set and implement loyalty programs, referral programs, reviewing campaigns;
– Build and maintain our brand communication with influencers;
- Monitor and report on feedback and online reviews;
- Build and implement a full strategy of our team members’ personal accounts content to become our brand influencers;
- Coordinate with Marketing, PR and Communications teams to ensure brand consistency;
- Respond to comments and customer queries in a timely manner;
- Build relationships with customers, potential customers, industry professionals and journalists;
- Organize and participate in events to build community and boost brand awareness;
- Liaise with Development and Sales departments to stay updated on new products and features;
– Stay up-to-date with digital technology trend.
– Proven work experience as a Community Manager;
– Experience launching community initiatives (e.g. building an online forum, launching an ambassador program, creating an event series and writing an email newsletter);
– Ability to identify and track relevant community metrics (e.g. repeat attendance at events);
– Excellent verbal communication skills;
– Excellent writing skills;
– Hands on experience with social media management for brands;
– Ability to interpret website traffic and online customer engagement metrics;
– Knowledge of online marketing and marketing channels;
– Attention to detail and ability to multitask.
Salary: Competitive, based on previous experience and skills.
All interested and qualified candidates are welcome to send their CV to: [email protected] indicating the position title (“Community Manager”) in the subject line of the email.