Dexatel is looking for a qualified Corporate Affairs and PR Manager who develops and implements appropriate strategies, programmes, and policies for all stakeholders to achieve a positive image & brand.
– Managing the production and dissemination of information with targeted publics through appropriate channels in line with the corporate mission and vision;
– Advising senior management on key strategic communications to uphold a positive image and reputation for the Corporation;
– Develop a PR and communications plan, including strategy, goals, budget and tactics;
– Develop media relations strategy, seeking high-level placements in print, broadcast and online media;
– Build and maintain relationships with journalists and industry influencers;
– Evaluate opportunities for partnerships, sponsorships and advertising on an on-going basis;
– Build relationships with thought leaders to grow industry awareness;
– Organize events, including press conferences, exhibitions, open days and press tours;
– Planning & managing the Corporation’s key events;
– Designing programmes to create and maintain a positive image of the corporation to the external publics;
– Managing and implementing change initiatives to achieve desired corporate culture.
– Bachelor’s or master’s degree in Marketing, Advertising, Communications or a related field;
– Ability to organize and execute multiple projects, and pay close to attention to details;
– Proven working experience in public relations;
– Proven track record of designing and executing successful public relations campaigns at both local and international level;
– Strong relationships with both local and international business and industry media outlets;
– Experience in acting as a company spokesperson; comfortable and skilled personality in both broadcast and print media interviews;
– Exceptional writing and editing skills;
– Solid experience with social media platforms;
– Event planning experience.
Required candidate level: Not defined
Salary: Competitive, based on previous experience and skills.
All interested and qualified candidates are welcome to send their CV to: [email protected] indicating the position title (“Corporate Affairs and PR Manager “) in the subject line of the email.