Dexatel is looking for a Full Stack Designer to create engaging and on-brand graphics for a variety of media.
– Plans concept by studying information and materials;
– Create original graphic designs (e.g. images, sketches and tables), illustrates concept by designing rough layout of art and copy regarding arrangement, size, type size and style, and related aesthetic concepts;
– Design graphic user interface elements, like menus, tabs and widgets;
– Develop UI mockups and prototypes that clearly illustrate how landing pages function and look like;
– Build page navigation buttons and search fields;
– Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed;
– Obtains approval of concept by submitting rough layout for approval;
– Prepares finished copy and art by operating typesetting, printing, and similar equipment; and purchasing from vendors;
– Prepares final layout by marking and pasting up finished copy and art;
– Identify and troubleshoot UX problems (e.g. responsiveness);
– Conduct layout adjustments based on user feedback.
– Strong graphic design skills;
– Strong UI/UX Knowledge;
– Layout skills;
– Analytical skills;
– Attention to detail;
– Desktop publishing tools and graphic design software;
– Acute vision;
– Time-management skills;
– Communication skills;
– Handles rejection;
– Portfolio of design projects.
Salary: Competitive, based on previous experience.
All interested and qualified candidates are welcome to submit their CV to: [email protected] indicating the position title (“Full Stack Designer”) in the subject line of the email.