Dexatel is seeking an analytically oriented and qualified person to work as an IT Network Specialist.
– Responsible for technical interconnection with new customers;
– Responsible for network/ servers monitoring and support;
– Diagnose and resolve technical hardware and software issues;
– Identify and escalate priority issues per client specifications.
– Education or training in the relevant field;
– Knowledge of computer applications and equipment of the relevant software;
– Knowledge of TCP/ IP, DNS, DHCP, IP routing and switches;
– Analytical and troubleshooting skills;
– Written and verbal communication skills in English language;
– Additional certification in Microsoft, Linux, Cisco or similar technologies is a plus.
Competitive, based on previous experience, plus paid leaves, birthday off, insurance, social events and monthly gatherings.