Dexatel is looking for a skilled candidate for the position of Senior PHP Backend Developer.
– Write code for primary application;
– Prepare application for live environment;
– Responsible for unit-testing and end-to-end testing of code;
– Determine time estimates to complete tasks;
– Document technical specifications;
– Write the application according to specifications;
– Coordinate with designers, administrators, project managers and other programmers;
– Work independently and work with other team members to ensure on-time quality delivery of applications;
– Prioritize tasks and daily activities;
– Be part of a project where he/ she will receive the technical specifications and write code from it.
– 4 years work experience in the field;
– Excellent knowledge of PHP;
– Excellent knowledge of MySQL;
– Excellent knowledge of OOP;
– Knowledge of frameworks is encouraged;
– Ability to work in Linux/ Unix environment;
– Sufficient knowledge of English language.
Competitive, based on previous experience, plus paid leaves, birthday off, insurance, social events and monthly gatherings.