Dexatel is looking for a qualified SEO Specialist responsible for updating, optimizing and monitoring of the Company’s website to join its team.
– Follow the strategy for the improvement of organic search ranking and the maximization of ROI;
– Prioritize keywords to attract target audience;
– Monitor and analyze SEO statistics such as redirects, click rate, bounce rate;
– Manage creation, revision and ensure that all content is optimal for SEO;
– Follow up with Link Building through social media, blogs, articles and press releases;
– Communicate the performance of process improvements to the management team;
– Provide feedback regarding any broken links or other problems through the appropriate channels.
– At least 1 year of experience in SEO;
– In-depth knowledge of current SEO tools and practices;
– Experience in web statistics and marketing;
– Ability to analyze data and provide evidence-based recommendations;
– Very good verbal and written communication skills in English language.
All interested and qualified candidates are welcome to send their CV to: [email protected] indicating the position title (“SEO Specialist”) in the subject line of the email.
Competitive, based on previous experience, plus paid leaves, birthday off, insurance, social events and monthly gatherings.