Event Marketing Manager
Why Dexatel: Dexatel provides an omnichannel messaging platform, powering enterprise-level business communications. We work with Google, Vodafone, Alibaba, Viber, SAP, and other global brands. Founded in Estonia we had significant growth featuring in Financial Times as one of the fastest-growing companies in Europe, two years in a row.
Our mission is to provide a personalized and individual experience to every customer.
Why this role matters: You will become a part of a cool marketing team taking the company's event management to the next level.
You will be the very person who finds or organizes the Company specific business events and provides its end to end presence during the events in a high and professional level.
What you will do:
- Develop an event marketing strategy including goals, objectives, and target events;
- Research and identify key events, internal team training for attendees, maintain pre- and post-show communication, and event attendance;
- Conduct A-Z Business event planning and coordination;
- Research the industry relevant conferences, awards, meetups, summits and other business events, provide the Company’s presence in a highly professional manner;
- Manage the budget for events, including securing sponsorships and negotiating rates with vendors;
- Coordinating with internal departments to ensure that all materials are designed or created in time for the event;
- Negotiate and execute contracts for large and small-scale events;
- Review marketing materials created by outside vendors and approve them before they are used in an event marketing campaign;
- Communicating with clients to address concerns or answer questions about an event’s progress;
- Prepare the post event reporting to assess the event success, quality and budget;
- Researching trends in event planning to develop new ideas for future events.
What will you bring:
- 1-2 years of industry experience in local and international business event management;
- Excellent English skills;
- Experience working in agile teams;
- Strong attention to detail;
- Strong decision making skills;
- Strong communication, negotiation and problem-solving skills;
- Strong interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills.
Dexatel is now one of the leading omnichannel solutions providers in the cloud communications industry. Our client portfolio consists of over 800 clients and operators, including 300 major ones. Our list of celebrity partners includes Google, Viber, Deutsche Telekom, China Telecom, Vodafone, T-Mobile, Orange Spain, Orange Poland, CenturyLink, Cellcom and SAP.
We succeed not only by displaying high-quality standards, but also by creating an inspiring atmosphere in the workplace. Our work environment is based on tolerance, equality and non-discrimination. We provide everyone with the opportunity for self-development and progress.
All interested and qualified candidates are welcome to send their CV to [email protected] indicating the position title (“Event Marketing Manager”) in the subject line of the email or just submit your application below.