SMS Price GuideFind Out the Price Per SMS
Send more for less with pay-as-you-go SMS pricing
Where are you sending your messages to?
With a transparent and fair price plan, there’s no need to worry about any hidden fees.
Pay As You Go
A pay-as-you-go pricing model means you only need to pay for the services you use.
No Sign-Up Fees
Create your account for free and access the features without paying sign-up fees.
Save As You Scale
Deliver your messages in high volumes at only a fraction of the initial SMS price.
Reach out to our support team to benefit from loyalty discounts for committed use.
Try out our services with a 30-day free trial—no credit card required at sign-up.
How Can You Pay?
Dexatel offers security and flexibility in payment methods. You can pay with any of the options below. Rest assured, your financial information is safe with us
SMS Pricing for Short Codes,10DLCs, and Toll-Free Numbers
Dexatel provides short codes, toll-free numbers, and 10-digit long codes as part of its features. Other than the SMS cost per message, text marketing pricing includes the fees for setting up and using your phone number.
Getting Started is as Easyas One, Two, Three
Create Your Free Account
Set up your Dexatel account for free and try out the features at no charge for 30 days.
Choose Payment Option
You can either pay later or top up in advance via PayPal, credit card, or regular bank transfer.
Send SMS Messages
Use our intuitive interface to send and receive SMS messages and boost engagement.
Ask for Local SMS Service Pricing
Got Questions?We Have Answers
Can More Than One Person Use the Account?
Are My Payment Details Secure?
Why Are Some of My Messages Not Delivered?
- The recipient’s mobile phone is switched off or has no signal due to being outside the coverage area
- The cell phone number is roaming due to the recipient being abroad
- The mobile provider is experiencing difficulties
- The carrier is blocking the text
- The destination country or operator doesn’t support the sender ID you’re using. This can happen if you're sending SMS messages to multiple countries
Can I Cancel My Account at Any Time?
Can I Get a Refund for SMS Credits That I Didn’t Use?
How Much Do I Pay for VAT?
How Much Does the SMS Gateway Cost, and What Is the SMS API Pricing?
Are There Any Additional Fees Involved?
Do Inbound and Outbound Messages Cost the Same?
How Do I Apply for a Short Code?
- Sign up with Dexatel.
- Fill out the provided form to apply for a short code and choose whether you want a vanity or a random code.
- We will send the request to the mobile network operator for review and approval.
- Once the operator approves the short code, you’ll receive a notification and can start using it.
Get Started Now
Reach your clients now and claim your 30-day free trial. No credit card required.