Junior Business Analyst
About the role: The specialist in this role will be responsible for the processes and product analysis and risk assessment. The main goal is to understand the fields of improvement through analysis and reveal what risks can arise.
What you will do:
- Analyze data to identify patterns and trends that can inform process improvement and business decisions;
- Analyze the quality of the products through conversion rates and understand the optimization opportunities and fields;
- Assist senior members of the team with projects, conducting research, and compiling data as needed;
- Analyze the traffic data, in particular the routes and ways of improvement on an ongoing basis;
- Communicate with heads of divisions, managers and other involved stakeholders to gather information about their needs and preferences;
- Conduct aggregation of the information from different sources about industry trends and competitor activity in order to identify opportunities for improvement and make optimization offers accordingly;
- Conduct market research to determine which type of products or services are likely to be profitable in different markets;
- Create reports based on data analysis results to present findings to managers;
- Recommend changes to existing business practices based on analysis of data.
What you will bring:
- 1+ year of experience in Business Analysis or other relevant role;
- Advance analytical skills in MS Excel and similar tools;
- Excellent Communication Skills in English and Russian(Written & Verbal);
- Outstanding analytical mindset and attention to detail;
- Great organizational, task- and time-management skills;
- Initiativeness and critical thinking;
- Willingness to learn and develop new skills;
- Willingness to work in a dynamically growing team and culture.
Dexatel is now one of the leading omnichannel solutions providers in the cloud communications industry. Our client portfolio consists of over 800 clients and operators, including 300 major ones. Our list of celebrity partners includes Google, Viber, Deutsche Telekom, China Telecom, Vodafone, T-Mobile, Orange Spain, Orange Poland, CenturyLink, Cellcom and SAP.
We succeed not only by displaying high-quality standards, but also by creating an inspiring atmosphere in the workplace. Our work environment is based on tolerance, equality and non-discrimination. We provide everyone with the opportunity for self-development and progress.
All interested and qualified candidates are welcome to send their CV to [email protected] indicating the position title (“Junior Business Analyst”) in the subject line of the email or just submit your application below.