Account Director, APAC
Join us in creating the most personalized cloud communications solutions worldwide together!
Why Dexatel: Founded in 2015, Dexatel is an employee-owned company devoted to providing businesses with the tools they need to connect with their customers. As a leader in CPaaS, we provide omnichannel communications solutions to clients like TikTok and Alibaba. We empower businesses to build and deploy scalable communication solutions tailored to their specific needs, ensuring enhanced customer satisfaction and increased operational efficiency. Our culture is based on caring for our clients and prioritizing their business outcomes.
Our mission is to provide a personalized and individual experience to every customer.
What you will do:
- Sales Processes and Performance
- Work closely with the Director of Enterprise Sales (Global) to create and implement scalable and efficient sales processes integrating qualified sales pipeline development and conversion strategies;
- Maintain existing Enterprise customers from the APAC region, extend current partnerships, and ensure onboarding of new customers that will contribute to the overall Company growth;
- Be in charge of the entire sales cycle, from lead generation to contract closure and account management;
- Forecast and manage the pipeline effectively using CRM tools;
- Bring innovative ideas and strategies to drive sales effectiveness and enhance customer experience;
- Participate in the hiring process of the APAC team, act as a mentor for the team members, and lead and manage the team.
- APAC Market Expansion
- Understand the market and identify new business opportunities;
- Build and nurture relationships with key enterprise clients across the region;
- Understand client needs and deliver tailored solutions by working closely with relevant internal stakeholders.
What you will bring:
- A Bachelor's and Master’s degree in business administration, telecommunications management, or a related field is required;
- Extensive experience in telecommunication and business communication sales context;
- Deep understanding of the Company industry and APAC region market;
- Proven ability to develop and execute strategic account plans to achieve revenue targets and long-term growth objectives;
- Strategic thinking to identify new business opportunities and market trends;
- Exceptional relationship-building skills to establish and nurture strong partnerships with key clients and stakeholders;
- Strong negotiation skills to close deals, manage contracts, and resolve conflicts effectively;
- Strong leadership and management skills, with a proven track record of successfully leading and developing teams;
- Advanced knowledge of the English Language;
- Familiarity with telecommunications regulations and compliance requirements, as these can vary by region and country;
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, for effective interaction with employees, executives, and external stakeholders;
- A forward-thinking mindset to explore and implement innovative solutions that enhance operational efficiency and competitiveness;
- Strong industry connections and the ability to leverage industry relationships for business development and partnership opportunities.
Dexatel is now one of the leading omnichannel solutions providers in the cloud communications industry. Our client portfolio consists of over 800 clients and operators, including 300 major ones. Our list of celebrity partners includes Google, Viber, Deutsche Telekom, China Telecom, Vodafone, T-Mobile, Orange Spain, Orange Poland, CenturyLink, Cellcom and SAP.
We succeed not only by displaying high-quality standards, but also by creating an inspiring atmosphere in the workplace. Our work environment is based on tolerance, equality and non-discrimination. We provide everyone with the opportunity for self-development and progress.
All interested and qualified candidates are welcome to send their CV to [email protected] indicating the position title (“Account Director, APAC”) in the subject line of the email or just submit your application below.