Dexatel is looking for a motivated person who will be responsible for international business development of SMS services of the Company.
– Build and develop relationships with telecom carriers in the global market;
– Generate, retain and profitably increase sales volume and profitability through proactive management of new and assigned accounts;
– Identify new business opportunities for B2B market;
– Suggest and implement initiatives for account growth with new and existing customers;
– Work closely with functional support teams to review progress/ problems and ensure follow-through on revenue tracking and reporting issues;
– Work actively with the product development team to meet customer requirements;
– Lead all aspects of the sales process based on business needs; involve other team members to assist in solution development and proposal delivery.
– Advanced sales skills to create, maintain and enhance customer relationships;
– Goal-driven, persistent and skilled negotiator;
– Excellent written and oral communication skills in English language;
– Experience in sales and account management in telecommunication industry is a plus;
– Highly motivated, detail-oriented and initiative personality who will become a great team player;
– Ability to handle stressful situations and deadline pressures;
– At least 2 years proved working experience in marketing or sales.
Required candidate level: Not defined
Salary: High, based on previous experience.
All interested and qualified candidates are welcome to send their CV to: [email protected] indicating the position title (“International Business Development Manager”) in the subject line of the email.