About the role: Our mission is to provide a personalized and individual experience to every customer and here your role as a Lawyer at Dexatel is huge. The development and updating of Company’s legal documentation as well as the application of the best legal practices will be your key duties.
What you will do:
- Draft, analyze, negotiate, and finalize contracts and agreements;
- Negotiate transactions and agreements of partnerships and strategic alliances with outside business entities and organizations;
- Audit Company records and legal procedures to identify areas for improvement and put the right modifications and a plan into action;
- Check for legal risk in contracts and documentation, provide assistance on the legal aspect of risk management and make the required adjustments;
- Revise the Company documentation and implement the appropriate changes in all essential points of contracts (i.e payments, disputes, confidentiality etc.);
- Provide contract templates in both English and Armenian for different business cases and products;
- Create corresponding appendixes for legal documentation and recommend improvements if needed;
- Collaborate with partners to resolve conflicts and serve as the principal point of contact for legal inquiries;
- Conduct research on the legislation of other countries and use the appropriate findings in daily work;
- Explain the law and give legal advice to all interested stakeholders;
- Stay up-to date with the current legal best practices and legislation changes and implement the necessary changes within the Company.
What you will bring:
- Master’s degree in Law;
- 4+ years of proven experience as an in-house lawyer;
- Excellent working knowledge of RA Legislation, regulations, financial compliance, and best practices in the field;
- Excellent knowledge of English and experience in working with documentation in English;
- Exceptional written and verbal communication and negotiation skills;
- Excellent business judgment and high level of professionalism;
- Ability to work in teams;
- Excellent time management and organizational skills;
- Excellent critical thinking and analytical skills.
Dexatel is now one of the leading omnichannel solutions providers in the cloud communications industry. Our client portfolio consists of over 800 clients and operators, including 300 major ones. Our list of celebrity partners includes Google, Viber, Deutsche Telekom, China Telecom, Vodafone, T-Mobile, Orange Spain, Orange Poland, CenturyLink, Cellcom and SAP.
We succeed not only by displaying high-quality standards, but also by creating an inspiring atmosphere in the workplace. Our work environment is based on tolerance, equality and non-discrimination. We provide everyone with the opportunity for self-development and progress.
All interested and qualified candidates are welcome to send their CV to [email protected] indicating the position title (“Lawyer”) in the subject line of the email or just submit your application below.