Mid Graphic Designer
Why this role matters: We are looking for a talented Graphic Designer who will be in charge of the visual representation of the digital media. The successful candidate for this position will be the one with high-level knowledge of the design software and design process steps, i.e. design concept to final deliverables. The ideal candidate will work in collaboration with cross functional teams within the Company and be proficient in converting ideas and concepts into high-quality designs.
As the Graphic Designer, you will be part of a talented team and will be a trusted person of a company that offers excellent communication solutions. Furthermore, as a part of Dexatel's success, you will own meaningful parts of the Company brand appearance, have a direct impact on the Company's success, and grow with the Company.
What you will do:
- Develop and execute creative concepts for a variety of design projects, including branding, print collateral, digital media and documents;
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to understand project requirements, target audiences, and business objectives;
- Translate ideas and concepts into high-quality designs;
- Conduct research on design trends, industry best practices to inform design decisions;
- Present design concepts and strategies to clients and stakeholders, and incorporate feedback into final designs;
- Ensure all design work meets brand standards and Company brand guidelines;
- Manage project timelines and communicate progress with team members and clients;
- Select appropriate colors, typography, and other design elements to create a cohesive visual identity;
- Stay up-to-date with emerging design trends and technologies.
What you will bring:
- Bachelor's degree in fine arts, design, or a related field;
- 3+ years of professional experience as a Graphic Designer;
- Strong portfolio showcasing expertise in branding, print, and digital media design;
- Advanced level of English language;
- Proficiency in Adobe photoshop, Illustrator and Figma;
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and manage multiple projects simultaneously;
- Excellent communication skills, including the ability to present design concepts and ideas to clients and team members;
- Strong problem-solving skills, with the ability to think creatively and strategically to solve design challenges.
Dexatel is now one of the leading omnichannel solutions providers in the cloud communications industry. Our client portfolio consists of over 800 clients and operators, including 300 major ones. Our list of celebrity partners includes Google, Viber, Deutsche Telekom, China Telecom, Vodafone, T-Mobile, Orange Spain, Orange Poland, CenturyLink, Cellcom and SAP.
We succeed not only by displaying high-quality standards, but also by creating an inspiring atmosphere in the workplace. Our work environment is based on tolerance, equality and non-discrimination. We provide everyone with the opportunity for self-development and progress.
All interested and qualified candidates are welcome to send their CV to [email protected] indicating the position title (“Mid Graphic Designer”) in the subject line of the email or just submit your application below.