Senior PPC specialist
Join us in creating the most personalized cloud communications solutions worldwide together!
Why Dexatel: Dexatel provides an omnichannel messaging platform, powering enterprise-level business communications. We work with Google, Vodafone, Viber, SAP, and other global brands. Founded in Estonia we had significant growth featuring in Financial Times as one of the fastest-growing companies in Europe, two years in a row.
Our mission is to provide a personalized and individual experience to every customer.
We are looking for highly motivated and experienced Sr. PPC Specialists to join our growing marketing team. This is a highly impactful role that enables you to be creative and obssesed with driving Dexatel’s business goals and results.
What you will do:
- Develop and implement paid search and paid social media strategies - spanning multiple markets, from conception to execution;
- Manage, plan and optimise multiple Global PPC campaigns in order to increase awareness and maximise ROI on Google and Bing
- Create Adwords strategies based on the media brief
- Plan and create a variety of PPC campaigns across a range of digital channels;
- Perform day-to-day management of paid advertisement on Google Ads, LinkedIn and other social media platforms;
- Work with a team of developers to automate marketing processes and scale up our campaigns (Adwords scripts, in-house solutions, and etc.)
- Monitor budget and adjust bids to gain better ROI, campaign performance, purchasing patterns and website traffic
- Provide creative copy and A/B testing for ads and analyze data, identify insights to achieve profitable growth in Paid Search campaigns
- Implement tracking scripts / custom event tracking using GTM
- Closely work with our SEO, Social, Content & Creative teams to maximise results for clients
- Keep pace with search engine and PPC industry trends and developments;
- Provide periodic reports on key digital metrics and make suggestions for continuous site optimisation.
- Conduct ongoing research and provide recommendations on crucial points of improvement.
What you will bring:
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, PR, Communications or a related field;
- At least 5 years of experience in the paid advertisement;
- Demonstrate a passion for SaaS marketing and experience running successful Paid Search campaigns
- Experience in a commercial context with an ability to analyze and draw insights from large datasets
- Experience with SEM, Analytics & Google Tag Manager (Google Analytics, Google ADs);
- Google Certified in one or more Google certifications
- Google Search Console & Google Data Studio experience is key
- Knowledge of SEO and digital marketing concepts
- International experience or experience working in a complex organization with international presence;
- Strong analytical skills;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English.
Nice to have:
- Working experience with SAAS products.
Dexatel is now one of the leading omnichannel solutions providers in the cloud communications industry. Our client portfolio consists of over 800 clients and operators, including 300 major ones. Our list of celebrity partners includes Google, Viber, Deutsche Telekom, China Telecom, Vodafone, T-Mobile, Orange Spain, Orange Poland, CenturyLink, Cellcom and SAP.
We succeed not only by displaying high-quality standards, but also by creating an inspiring atmosphere in the workplace. Our work environment is based on tolerance, equality and non-discrimination. We provide everyone with the opportunity for self-development and progress.
All interested and qualified candidates are welcome to send their CV to [email protected] indicating the position title (“ Senior PPC specialist”) in the subject line of the email or just submit your application below.