Why this role matters: You will be part of a talented team and will be a trusted person of a company that offers high-quality cloud communication solutions. In addition, as a part of Dexatel's success, you will own meaningful product work, have a direct impact on the company's success, and grow with the company.
You will plan and coordinate engineering teams as well as supervise them in the research and development of new products and features.
In order to succeed, you should be an experienced leader with a business mindset and technical excellence who’s able to build world-class products.
What you will do:
- Leads and coordinates the engineering team including production and R&D of our CPaaS product;
- Bridges Product team and engineers, ensuring that the specifications, resources and deadlines are clear to all stakeholders;
- Serves as a project manager for multiple assignments, creating timelines and projections, organizing collaborative meetings, and ensuring that the assignments comply with specifications, timelines, and resources;
- Reviews team’s work for technical accuracy;
- Develops and owns work processes, procedures, and standards;
- Maintains knowledge of new trends, developments, technologies and best practices;
- Applies this knowledge to continually improve the product and production efficiency.
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject;
- At least 3 years of experience as a Tech lead;
- Hands-on experience of developing and implementing REST APIs;
- Good knowledge of Microservice Architecture and Java EE;
- Good knowledge of Databases (SQL/NoSQL), Caching systems (Redis) and Messaging systems (Kafka);
- Knowledge of containers (Docker/Kubernetes), build tools (Maven) and logging/monitoring solutions (DataDog/Grafana/Kibana);
- Knowledge of cloud platforms (GCP/AWS);
- Experience with CI/CD tools (Jenkins);
- Experience with Work Management tools (Trello/Jira);
- Experience of working in Agile and/or Scrum methodologies;
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills;
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail;
- Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines;
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills;
- Strong supervisory and leadership skills.
Dexatel is now one of the leading omnichannel solutions providers in the cloud communications industry. Our client portfolio consists of over 800 clients and operators, including 300 major ones. Our list of celebrity partners includes Google, Viber, Deutsche Telekom, China Telecom, Vodafone, T-Mobile, Orange Spain, Orange Poland, CenturyLink, Cellcom and SAP.
We succeed not only by displaying high-quality standards, but also by creating an inspiring atmosphere in the workplace. Our work environment is based on tolerance, equality and non-discrimination. We provide everyone with the opportunity for self-development and progress.
All interested and qualified candidates are welcome to send their CV to [email protected] indicating the position title (“Technical Lead”) in the subject line of the email or just submit your application below.